Family Hotel Hintertuxerhof, 3 generations – one passion
For more than 50 years Family Hotel Hintertuxerhof in Hintertux has been owned and run by the Kofler family. Auenhof was originally built in 1958 by Ludwig Klausner. Helga and Max Kofler, today’s senior directors, reconstructed “Auenhof”, making it the „Hintertuxerhof” in 1968. In the 1980s a second house, „Haus Tyrol”, was added to the Hotel Hintertuxerhof. In 2000, Christian Kofler took over the hotel management of this beautiful 3 star superior hotel and is today leading it together with his family – with great success!
Helga & Max Kofler: „3 Generations and one passion. It’s so nice to see how this works in our hotel. We are happy that the younger generations continue our lifework.“