Your family advantages
At the children and glacier hotel Hintertuxerhof your family advantages overtop a conventional child care:
- Child care daily from 9 am to 9 pm for children from 2 to 16 years
- Family week program
- 2 age based play rooms
- 2.000 m² playground
- Top location in Hintertux in every season
- Flexibility in allergies , intolerances and dining habits – please give us notice before arrival
- Mascot „Kurt der Gletscherwurm“ as holiday companion for your children
- Family rooms & room combinations, also for extended families
- Baby and infant equipment in your room – of course for free during your stay
- Exclusive member in Hintertux of the Playarena, the childrens paradise in Tux. The entrance is free for our guests.
- Fast and easy booking
- On request we organise your transfer from airport or railway station to our hotel
All highlights in detail for:
Number one of family hotels in Europe
The holiday portal kinderhotel.info has again presented an award for the 50 best family hotels for 2022. This year we made it to number 1 and are therefore in first place among a selection of 777 children’s hotels from 15 European countries. We are infinitely proud of this result because it shows us once again that we are on the right track. A big thank you goes to our great Hintertuxerhof team – none of this would be possible without you. But of course also to our many guests. It’s so nice to see that what you give comes back. You can find more details about the creation of the ranking HERE
Hotel-Mascot „Kurt, der Gletscherwurm“
Your children will love our mascot „ Kurt der Gletscherwurm“ immediately. Not just in summer while he is driving as our panoramic train through the valley. The whole year round he is the holiday companion for your kids. He laughs in the morning out of the Kids News, waits at the breakfast buffet with delicious and healthy tips and in the evening your children and soft toy Kurt cuddle together after an exciting day.
How „Kurt der Gletscherwurm“ came to Hintertux
In summer 2011 hotel owner Christian Kofler and Kurt der Gletscherwurm met for the first time in Vorarlberg… and it was love at first sight. After a very sad good bye from the former owner Kurt Zoller the panormaic train started its journey to Bruck an der Glocknerstrasse. There it got a technical and cosmetic improvement and could start its last stage to Hintertux. For this winter Kurt der Gletscherwurm is sleeping in a warm barn in Hintertux, saving energy for its great summer tours to the Playarena in Tux, to the Bichlalm in Hintertux or to the children’s zoo. Our panoramic train brings our guests to the most beautiful places in our valley.
Hotel review of Deanow557: „Our kids are looked after from morning until night which makes them happy and therefore us happy“ via Tripadvisor